Customizing Your Social Shop
Make your Social Shop unique to you by customizing your link and bio
Your Social Shop link will auto-populate with a pre-assigned username created for you when you create your AMI account. Your Social Shop link is in the form: shop.ami.co/username (where "username" is personal to you).
There are a few ways you can brand your Social Shop to reflect you and your personal brand:
- Update your profile photo
- Create a short bio about you and your business (we recommend less than 200 words)
- Customize all the links in your profile
- Add photos from your IG account to create shoppable posts
Update your username, photo, or bio
- Navigate to Account by tapping the gear icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap Social Shop near the top, right-hand corner
- From here, you can update your profile photo, edit your username, and add/update your bio.
- Tap Save at the top, right-hand corner or the Save changes to profile button.
Add personalized links to your Social Shop
Before adding personalized links to your Social Shop, you'll want to make sure you've created these links already. Personal links can be added to message templates or easily copied and shared at any time. Follow these instructions to create a personal link if you haven't already.
Here's how to add a link to your social shop:
- Repeat steps 1-2 that you used to update your username, photo, or bio.
- Scroll until you see the Add a link to your page button. Tap this button
- Tap any of the links you see specified in the link. You can edit the name as it appears on your Social Shop at the top once you select a link
- Tap Save at the top, right-hand corner
- Repeat steps 2-4 as many times as you'd like to add all your personal links