Setting Up Social Shop
Your Social Shop is your personal microsite - learn how to set up your Shop, customize your link list, and tag products to make your IG feed shoppable.
The Social Shop provides your customers with a personally-branded shopping experience interconnected with Instagram (IG). Your shop is loaded with your images from IG, giving your customers the opportunity to see your products in action and easily purchase each item featured in your post via product tags. Your shop also features a fully-customizable link list to highlight important destinations for your users - your personal site, and opportunity pages to host or join your team, for example. Add your unique Social Shop link to your email signature and IG profile to increase the traffic to your shop, or send it out as a digital business card. The Social Shop features your IG profile photo, as well as a customizable bio, and a customizable link list where you can highlight all of your content in one place.
To begin, be sure your Instagram account is linked with AMI. You can link your IG account as follows:
- In AMI, go to Account (gear icon in the bottom right corner).
- Tap Social Media Accounts under the Social Media & Links header.
- Tap Connect Account next to Instagram.
- Enter your username and password to give AMI permission to see your IG photos. This does not give us access to change or remove IG content.
*Please note that Social Shop works best with public and/or business Instagram profiles.
Social Shop Link & Bio
Your Social Shop link will auto-populate with your username: shop.ami.co/username. However, you can change this at any time.
- Navigate to Account by tapping the gear icon in the lower right corner.
- Scroll to Social Media & Links and tap Social Shop.
- Edit your personalized URL. This will be visible to customers, so choose wisely!
- Edit your bio if you wish. Add something short, sweet, and with a little personality!
- Tap Update.