Setting Up Storefront
Your Storefront is your personally branded microsite that you can share anywhere you promote your business.
The Storefront (formerly Social Shop) provides your customers and followers with the following experience:
- Highlights of your personal brand with your personalized profile
- A curated view of your favorite products through highlighted collections
- Shoppable posts linked from your Instagram account (requires a public Instagram account)
- Any personalized links you'd like to highlight
Below we provide an overview of how to update your Storefront bio and add links.
Update Storefront profile and business links
Link Instagram for shoppable posts
To begin, be sure your Instagram account is linked with AMI and that it is a public account. You can link your IG account as follows:
- In AMI, go to the Account tab (gear icon in the bottom right corner).
- Tap Social Media Accounts under the Settings header.
- Tap Connect Account next to Instagram.
- Enter your username and password to give AMI permission to see your IG photos. This does not give us access to change or remove IG content.
Additional articles on how to personalize your Storefront and start tagging products