Back Office Syncing (Partnership Only)
See your customers and their past orders in Sell with AMI app automatically
Back office syncing is only available if your company has a partnership with Sell with AMI.
Back office syncing allows you to see your customer information and orders within the AMI app. Having up-to-date order and customer data is important if you want to receive automatic follow-up reminders and track your sales consistency.
Your back office is synced with the app when you first download the app and every day at 2 AM in your time zone to reflect your latest customers and their orders.
Ready to sync your back office?
- Navigate to the Account tab from the bottom toolbar
- Below the tiles, you will find a Settings headline. Look for the name of your company and tap that row
- If your back office is not connect, you will see a button to Sync Now. Tap this button.
- Follow the resulting instructions on the screen
- Back office syncing does not happen automatically. Navigate away from the resulting screen and follow steps 1-3 above to check on the status of your sync within 5 minutes. You will see a message if you entered incorrect credentials.
It can take 15-30 minutes before syncing is complete, depending on the number of orders and customers in your back office.
*Note: the amount of historic data AMI imports varies and is dependent upon your company partnership.