Notes to Track Conversations
Keep track of personal details with AMI by recording notes for your contacts
You can easily record and review custom notes for contacts within AMI. There are lots of reasons to keep notes about your customers: you may want to log prizes given or remember specifics about their style or type of product they enjoy most, or you might write their kids’ names, an upcoming event you want to ask about, or any other detail that will help you build a better and more meaningful relationship.
To create a new note for your contact
- Navigate Contacts and search for the contact you’d like to apply notes to.
- Tap the teal circle with the + symbol.
- Tap 'Record a note'.
- Type whatever you'd like to recall regarding the contact. This could be notes from a recent conversation.
- Tap either the Save and create a follow-up button if you'd like to create a reminder to check-in in the future or the Save without a follow-up button if there is no follow-up needed.
- To view previously saved Notes, navigate back to the contact and you will see the note within the contact's timeline. You will always see the date the note was created.
To generate To Dos from your notes, check out the step-by-step instructions here.
Edit or delete a note associate with a contact
- Navigate Contacts and search for the contact you'd like to find a note for.
- Scroll down to their timeline to find the note you would like to edit or delete.
- Tap the edit on the right side of the note you'd like to edit or delete.
- From this screen, you can tap the Delete button at the bottom to delete the note, or edit the note and then tap the Done button at the bottom. Edit or delete a note associate with a contact. Edit or delete a note associate with a contact
Search notes created
This is a popular request and we're working on making this possible by Spring 2020. If you have any other feedback, we'd love to hear from you! Contact us at email@example.com.