Give your clients and teammates rockstar customer service with birthday reminders
People love to be thought of and appreciate any words of affirmation, especially on their birthday! Wishing a customer or team member “happy birthday” is a great way to make a further connection and continue developing that personal relationship.
How to enter your contact's birthday information into AMI
- Go to the Contacts tab in the bottom taskbar.
- Search for the contact and tap on their profile.
- Go into their profile information by clicking their initials or thumbnail photo and scroll down to Birthday (beneath email; before mailing address).
- Enter their birthdate so you never miss one!
Wishing Your Customers and Teammates A Happy Birthday
AMI wants to ensure your contacts know you care and remember their birthday. This is also a great time to add value to your relationship and create loyalty by offering a special gift or incentive. To select when you receive a notification to wish them a happy birthday, follow these steps:
- View the To Do Tab
- Tap Settings at the top, right-hand corner
- Tap Edit To Do preferences in the resulting menu of options
- Tap the row that reads "Send birthday wishes" under the "Connect with your customers" heading