AMI Contact Form
Collect contact information from new people you meet and use it effectively to increase business productivity
As you're out there hustling new business, we want to make sure you are able to keep track of your new contacts AND remember to follow up with them in a timely manner. AMI's contact form that you can use both online and in-person to collect new contact information. You can use this for new customers or to update information for existing customers.
How to find your Contact Form Link
- Open the Sell with AMI app
- Tap the Account tab at the bottom, right-hand corner
- Tap Business links under the Social Media & Links heading.
- Tap Social Shop contact form under the My Social Shop Links headline
- Tap Copy to copy and paste the link anywhere
Difference between the contact form and the event-mode contact form
Event mode is great if you are hosting a live event and have either a tablet or your phone available to collect information. The form is exactly the same, but it ensures that once someone enters their information, someone can immediately add their information after.
Using your Contact Form at Events
- Tap Account (gear icon) and scroll down to Social Media & Links, then tap Business Links.
- Scroll to Social Shop contact form (event mode), copy link, and enter into mobile browser.
- Hand your phone or tablet to the customer at your event and have them fill out their information, including what they're interested in learning more about and a note to remember them by.
- Make sure to tap Let's Connect before adding a new contact.
Customize your message template for new contact information submitted at an event so it's relevant to your most recent event. You can do that by following these steps:
- Open the To Dos tab in AMI
- Tap Settings at the top, right-hand corner
- Tap Follow up from contact form under the Capture Additional Sales and New Customers headline
- Edit your message and and don't forget to tap Save at the top, right-hand corner!