AMI Contact Form
Collect contact information from new people you meet and use it effectively to increase business productivity
As you're out there hustling new business, we want to make sure you are able to keep track of your new contacts AND remember to follow up with them in a timely manner. AMI's contact form that you can use both online and in-person to collect new contact information. You can use this for new customers or to update information for existing customers.
How to find your Contact Form Link
- Open the Sell with AMI app
- Tap the Account tab at the bottom, right-hand corner
- Tap the Contact form tile at the top (second row, first column)
- Tap either "Contact form" or "Contact from (event mode). See the differences below.
- Tap either Share to send the contact form to someone or View to view it yourself.
Difference between the contact form and the event-mode contact form
Event mode is great if you are hosting a live event and have either a tablet or your phone available to collect information. The form is exactly the same, but it ensures that once someone enters their information, someone can immediately add their information after.
Using your Contact Form at Events
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Tap Contact form (event mode)
- Tap View to open the contact form on a mobile browser
- Hand your phone or tablet to the customer at your event and have them fill out their information, including what they're interested in learning more about and a note to remember them by.
- Make sure to tap Let's Connect before adding a new contact.
Customize your message template when you follow-up with contacts who complete your contact form. These To Dos appear in the Build relationships with new business connections To Dos workflow and the prompt is: "Connect with your new contact, <full name of contact>."
Here is how to update your message template:
- Open the Account tab in AMI
- Tap the Message templates tile at the top (3rd row and 2nd column)
- Under the Capture additional sales and new customers headline, tap Follow up from contact form
- Edit your message and and don't forget to tap Save at the top, right-hand corner!