Adding Contacts Manually
Manually enter a contact when back office syncing is not an option or when you meet a prospective customer, host, or team member
Adding contacts directly into the app is a frequently used feature. Particularly when you are at vendor events, it is a great way to quickly capture follow-up information regarding samples and sales - and go paperless!
Adding a new contact
- Go to the Contacts tab (second from left, person icon).
- Tap the teal + sign in the upper right hand corner.
- The screen will change to display a form, with New Contact visible at the top.
- Enter the information you have for the new contact. We suggest at least one type of contact information (e.g. phone number, Facebook handle, email, or snail mail address).
- Scroll to the bottom of the New Contact screen and tap the Save button to save the new contact.
- You will then see the new contact’s Contact page. From here you can also categorize the type of contact.