Splitting Group Orders (Partnership Only)
Easily split a big order among several customers to assign separate follow-up reminders. This only applies if your company has a Partnership with AMI.
If you are in the practice of placing group or bulk orders to save your customers shipping (or to aesthetically package the orders prior to delivery), you can easily associate parts of an order with many contacts.
- Navigate to the Personal Dashboard in the app (graph icon).
- Tap on Orders at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the order you would like to assign multiple contacts to.
- Tap on the order.
- For any item you'd like to re-assign to a different customer, tap the product row.
- Start to type in the contact’s name in the Search by contact name textfield, and a list will populate below.
- Tap the contact you'd like to assign to this item from the list of results. This will take you back to the full order view. The product will now be listed under the name of the customer you just mapped the product to,
- Continue with each product in the order until each one has been assigned.
Once order splitting is completed, each customer will be listed with their respective purchases. When you review your full Order history in AMI, the order will be titled "Group Order."
If you visit the Customer's profile in AMI, the orders will appear as a purchase in the Customer's Timeline. You can view this by going to the Contacts Tab and searching for the Customer by name.