How to delete a contact
You may want to delete a contact if the individual doesn't purchase from you anymore, because you don't recognize the name anymore, has passed away, or for other reasons.
How to delete a contact from AMI
- Open the AMI app
- Tap Contacts from the bottom toolbar
- Search for or browse for the name of the contact you'd like to delete.
- Tap their name when you find them
- Tap Actions at the top, right-hand corner
- Tap Delete
- Confirm in the resulting screen that you'd like to delete the given contact
And that's it!
Things to know
If your company has a partnership with AMI, deleting a contact in AMI does not delete the contact in your back office system. You will also need to delete the contact in your back office as well.
If you delete a contact from AMI, AMI will not re-surface the contact after they have been deleted.