Collections are groupings of your products - curated by you - that you can easily share with others.
Create custom collections to highlight your favorite products, seasonal picks, gift guides, and more. Share collections directly with your customers or on social media to drive shoppers towards your business. You can create, view, and edit unlimited collections with your free trial of AMI Pro or by subscribing to AMI Pro.
Creating a collection
- In the AMI app, go to the Account tab (gear icon in the bottom right corner).
- Tap the Collections tile.
- Create your first Collection by tapping on + Create your first collection.
- Give your collection a title and a description (description is optional, but will appear in the header of your customer-facing collection).
- Now it's time to add products! Tap Add products to collection and select products for your collection. You can see the items you have selected by tapping on the header showing how many products have been selected. Tap the x next to any item to remove from your collection.
- Once all items have been selected, tap Save.
Editing or deleting a collection
You can easily edit a collection once it has been created. All collections can be found by tapping the Collections tile in the Account tab.
- Select the collection you want to edit.
- If you want to modify the collection title or description, or modify the products in the collection, tap the Edit collection button.
- If you make any edits to the Title or Description, be sure to tap the Save collection info button to ensure your changes are saved.
- If you want to modify the products in your collection, tap Edit. You can now add additional products, or remove existing products to your collection.
- Once you've finished editing your products, tap Save.
- Changes to your collection will be reflected immediately.
- If you would like to delete a collection, simply tap Delete. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of your collection, note that once a collection is deleted you cannot undo the action.
Viewing and sharing a collection
Copy your collection link to share with your contacts or to post on social media, or easily view your collection in your web browser.
- Select the collection you want to view or share.
- Tap on Copy link to automatically copy a link to your collection to your clipboard - you can paste that link to a direct message, or to share on social media. Note that any views of your collection links will be counted towards your link views on your Personal Dashboard.
- To view your collection, simply tap on View collection to open the collection in your browser.