Connecting with your team through AMI
You can upload all your Team Members and bulk apply the Team Member category tag in one easy step!
We want to make it easy for you to manage and stay connected to your Team, and the first step is to properly get your Team Member contacts into AMI.
You can either export your Team Members from your back office, or create your own spreadsheet with your Team Member contact information. Either way, you'll want to follow the guidelines outlined in this article to make sure your file is prepared and formatted properly as a CSV.
Uploading your CSV to AMI
Once you have a CSV file with all of your Team Members, go to my.ami.co and log in using your Sell with AMI username and password.
- Click Upload Contacts on the side navigation panel.
- On the drop-down menu for "What kind of contacts are you uploading?" select Downline/Team Members.
- Once you've selected Downline/Team Members, select the Downline Level for the Team Members you're uploading.
- Click the Upload button to upload your file.
- We’ll send you a mobile notification and an email letting you know when the upload is complete. The email will contain a link to a full report of your upload, including any errors during the upload process. All contacts uploaded as Team Members will have the appropriate category tags assigned. You can also start searching for your uploaded contacts within five minutes in the app to see your latest contacts and filter by Team Member!
It's important to note that by selecting to tag all contacts in your upload as Team Members, we will assign the Team Member category (and corresponding Downline Level) to all contacts in your file. If you're uploading a duplicate contact, this setting will update those contacts to Team Member.