How to Configure Your Email on an Android
Ensuring your email is set up properly to use with AMI
In order to send an email to one of your follow ups, be sure to select an email app when prompted from a list of apps on your Android phone. If instead you're finding that Messenger always comes up, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Account on your Android.
- Select Apps from the Settings app.
- Find Messenger in your list of apps and tap to select.
- Tap the Open by Default row (under Notifications).
- Tap the Clear Defaults button.
- Once the defaults have been selected, go back to Sell with AMI and select one of your To Dos. When tapping the Email button, be sure to select an Email app (like Gmail) from the list and then select Always. This will ensure your email app will always open when emailing a contact.
- Want to use Facebook Messenger to reach your contacts? View this article to see how to enable this from AMI and how to add Facebook handles into a contact's profile.
We recommend setting up your email signature right away. You can personalize this to fit your style, but be sure to include your name, title, social media handles and/or phone number, and Storefront link for inspiration!
- Open the inbox of the account you are using on your phone and tap Menu.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Signature.
- Edit your signature, and don’t forget to tap OK!