Deleting Posts from Your Storefront
How to remove posts from your Storefront feed
In case you accidentally tag your Instagram post to your Storefront (formerly Social Shop) or if you tagged a promotion that is no longer relevant, you can delete a past post from your Storefront easily.
Delete a tagged post from your Storefront
- Navigate to the Personal Dashboard page in the app (graph icon to the far left of the bottom toolbar).
- Scroll down to Storefront Posts stats section, then tap the View all text link on the right side.
- The screen will change to display your Storefront feed, with posts organized by most-recent post at the top. There are multiple tabs for different types of posts (Shop, Host, Opportunity, for example) if applicable for your account.
- Tap the post you wish to delete.
- Tap the Delete button at the bottom of the resulting screen. Then, confirm that you would like to delete the post.
The post has now been removed from both your Storefront feed page in the app and in your Storefront page.
*Note: this does not remove your Instagram post from your Instagram account. We will never modify your Instagram account settings or posts.