Common Issues with CSV Uploading
Having issues uploading your CSV? Here are some things to look out for
CSV uploading errors can be tricky to troubleshoot. Below are issues we commonly see. If you have any questions or would like help troubleshooting, feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com!
Check this list first before editing your CSV
- When uploading your CSV of contacts, make sure contacts have at least some kind of information aside from their name
- Are first and last name separated into different columns?
- Are emails actual emails?
- Do you have information in columns that don't match what's expected (for example, phone numbers in the email column)?
- If there is no information available for a column (like email, for example), leave it blank instead of specifying "none"