Setting Up Multiple Accounts
Manage all of your businesses and customers in one place
It's easy to set up multiple accounts in the AMI app if you have more than one business. If you haven't set up your original business account yet, you can do so by following the instructions here. When you're done, or if you're already logged into the app with one business, you'll need to log out first before you can begin setting up your second account.
Here's how to set up multiple accounts
- To log out, navigate to the Account tab (gear icon) and scroll all the way to the bottom. Tap Logout.
- You'll be redirected to the main Sell with AMI set-up screen. Tap Sign up.
- Enter a second email address on the following screen. This is important -- you must have separate email addresses for each Sell with AMI account and business.
- Set your new password.
- Select your company from the list, or if it's not available, you can create your own by tapping I don't see my company.
- On the next screen, enter your new company/business information including name and website.
To toggle between both accounts, you'll need to log out and log back in using the alternate email.