Collecting Purchase Requests for Products Without Links
Allow customers the opportunity to get in touch with you to purchase products that are not available for purchase through your website
One of the many benefits of being an online seller is that there often isn't a requirement to carry products. You can direct people to your company website to purchase without having to front the cost or track inventory. However, we know many sellers like having products available for sale for in-person events or even share information about products before they are officially available for sale online. Without a management system in place, it can quickly become overwhelming and cumbersome to manage inventory and requests, especially for those without a personal website or digital ordering platform.
With AMI, you have the ability to add your available items, share links with your customers, and receive notifications of their interest, making it simple to manage your sales leads.
How to manage product requests
Now that you've created your product
There are many things you can do in the AMI app to generate excitement about it, sales and of course, follow up with your customers on a regular basis. You can:
- Share the product directly with a contact, using a quick link, or on Facebook
- Record a sample (and get follow-up reminders!)
- Record purchases and receive automated 2-2-2 follow-up reminders
- Create a personalized wishlist for a current or prospective customer
- Share your product on your Storefront (formerly Social Shop), your digital, personally-branded business card which allows followers to easily shop current products