Making the most of your AMI trial
Welcome! We are excited to work with you to continue building relationships key to your business
As you are getting started, we wanted to point you to a few key resources to make sure you make the most of your 30-day trial.
Training & Support
If you haven't done so already, watch our Sell with AMI 101 video. Whether you're brand new to AMI, or just need a quick refresher on some of the basics, this is a great place to start.
Our Support Team is available 8AM - 5PM PST Monday to Friday to answer your questions. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Expect a longer time for a response back if you reach out outside Support office hours, otherwise, we generally respond within 24 hours.
Top five features to try the first week of your trial
Here are features we absolutely recommend trying out once you have set up your account!
- Get your contacts into AMI. There are several different ways to make this happen. You can upload via a CSV file, import from your phonebook, and manually add contacts into AMI. If your company is partnered, your customer contacts and orders from the past two years and your team members will sync in AMI for you.
- Categorize your contacts! Now that you have your contacts in AMI it is important to categorize them, that way AMI can prompt you with accurate To Dos for each contact.
- Customize your message templates: We provide default messaging to help everyone get started easily. To make sure messages truly sound like you and increase responses, update our templates with your own personalized messaging. It's time to let your voice shine through!
- Record your first order. It is important to track, record, and message through AMI- this allows AMI to have the most accurate and up-to-date information. This ensures you will receive the correct follow up to dos and won't duplicate conversations or miss anyone! Please note: You may not need to manually record orders if your company is a Partner and has automated back office syncing.
- Complete a 2-2-2 automated follow-up reminder: Once you have recorded orders made by your customers, you will begin receiving regular 2-2-2 follow-up reminders to reach out to your customers. This ensures no customer will fall through the cracks!
We're so glad you're here. Welcome to AMI!