Making the Most of Your AMI Trial
As you are getting started with AMI, we wanted to share the key AMI experiences that will empower you to increase your sales, save you time, and help you stay better connected with all your business connections.
Top five features to try the first week of your trial
Here are features we absolutely recommend trying out once you have set up your account!
- Get your contacts into AMI. There are several different ways to make this happen. You can upload via a CSV file, import from your phonebook, and manually add contacts into AMI. If your company is partnered, your customer contacts and orders from the past two years and your team members will sync in AMI for you.
- Categorize your contacts! Now that you have your contacts in AMI it is important to categorize them, that way AMI can prompt you with accurate To Dos for each contact.
- Customize your message templates. We provide default messaging to help everyone get started easily. To make sure messages truly sound like you and increase responses, update our templates with your own personalized messaging. It's time to let your voice shine through!
- Record your first order. It is important to track, record, and message through AMI- this allows AMI to have the most accurate and up-to-date information. This ensures you will receive the correct follow up to dos and won't duplicate conversations or miss anyone! Please note: You may not need to manually record orders if your company is a Partner and has automated back office syncing.
- Check out the Web Portal! You can find all the resources and support available for you, as well as, managing your contacts, updating message templates, and recording orders or samples. The Web Portal is a great tool to use when you want to do something on your computer, or on your mobile browser instead of your smaller handheld device.
Training & Support
If you haven't done so already, watch our
Our Support Team is available 8AM - 5PM PT Monday to Friday to answer your questions. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Expect a longer time for a response back if you reach out outside Support office hours, otherwise, we generally respond within one business day.
You can reach out via email at email@example.com
We're so glad you're here. Welcome to AMI!