Run your business from anywhere with AMI, including from your computer.
When we created AMI, our goal was to enable any direct seller to work their business anytime through our mobile app. Since launching the app, we have received plenty of feedback requesting AMI functionality for computers and laptops as well. Our goal for 2020 is to ensure that the Desktop Portal has more features to help our community of sellers use the functionality of AMI they love on any device.
How to log in through desktop
- Go to my.ami.co on your web browser.
- Enter your AMI credentials and click Log in.
Once logged into Desktop Portal you can
- Add, edit, and filter contacts.
- Edit Message Templates.
- Record orders and samples.
- Send invoices and record payments.
- Create and store notes for contacts
- View a list of all the activity for your contacts
- Export a list of all your contacts in Sell with AMI
If you have any ideas on how we can make the Desktop Portal even better, we would love to hear them at firstname.lastname@example.org.