Introducing the newest way to keep track of all things contacts-related
When we created AMI, our immediate goal was to enable any direct seller to work their business anytime, anywhere through an intelligent yet easy-to-use mobile app. Since launching the app, we have received plenty of feedback requesting AMI functionality for computers and laptops as well. We explored which features made sense to support on desktop before launching; in its early version, the desktop portal allows sellers to add, view, and update information about contacts as well as store notes. Over time, you will see more features added to this alternative platform!
How to log in through desktop
- Go to my.ami.co on your web browser.
- Enter your login and click Log in.
Once logged into Desktop Portal you can
- Add, edit, and filter contacts.
- Create and store notes for contacts
- View a list of all the activity for your contacts
- Export a list of all your contacts in Sell with AMI
If you have any ideas on how we can make the Desktop Portal even better, we would love to hear them at firstname.lastname@example.org.